Open forums for associate provost and Graduate School dean
Faculty and staff are encouraged to attend the two remaining open forums for Associate Provost and Dean of the Graduate School.
Please mark your calendars to attend.
To facilitate those interested in attending the open forums, the following calendar links will schedule the event directly to your Outlook calendar. Please follow the steps below to add these events.
- Aondover Tarhule, Feb. 24 at 8:45 a.m., Watt Family Innovation Center (map) (view vitae) (add to calendar)
- Christine Getz, Feb. 26 at 8:45 a.m., Watt Family Innovation Center (map) (view vitae) (add to calendar)
The forum for John Lopes was held Tuesday, Feb. 18. Read his vitae.
See more about the search at this website.
Steps to add specific events your Outlook Calendar:
- Click calendar symbol under SUBSCRIBE. (This step must be repeated for each entry.)
- Open download and hit OK.
- Click “I’m Interested” and you are all set.