COVID-19 Test: QR Code Update
To ensure your on-campus COVID-19 tests clear you for access to University facilities, and for future tests to be linked to your Clemson account, you must take the following steps:
- Check the QR code you have saved.
- If the combination of numbers above the QR code contains all capital letters with numbers, continue using the QR Code. You do not need to take any further steps.
- If the combination of numbers and letters above the QR contains lowercase letters, you have the incorrect QR code. Delete this QR code from your e-mails and phone.
- You can access your correct QR code by clicking here.
- Once you’ve logged in, click “My Health Pass” on the left side of the screen from a computer – or from the menu bar on the right side of the screen from a cell phone – then select “My Personal QR Code.”
- Make sure the QR code is numbers and all capital letters – please use this code moving forward.
- If the code has any lowercase letters, please re-register through the Main Campus Testing Link on the COVID-19 Testing site, and be sure to click on the University personnel link, even if you’re a contractor who uses an ID card for access