COVID-19: Return to Workplace preparations continue
Clemson’s Emergency Operations Center and University Relations continue to update and revise the COVID-19 website with information pertinent to faculty and staff, including the following important resources:
- Return to the Workplace Employee Guide
- Self-Assessment Tool
- Access the self-assessment tool on the COVID-19 website or through the my.Clemson app.
- The tool allows faculty and staff to quickly access the recommended path if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Access through the website requires users to log in through DUO.
Monday’s email from Executive Vice President and Provost Bob Jones and Executive Vice President – Finance and Operations Tony Wagner provided the following details regarding the University’s preparations for a return to the workplace:
- The University is on track for an August return to in-person instruction and work continues to prepare Clemson so employees and students will have a safe environment.
- Newly formed campus medical partnerships have been established, and the University is leveraging important medical advice to fine-tune Clemson’s approach to return.
- The Emergency Operations Center and Executive Leadership Team continue to be guided by data related to the prevalence of COVID-19 in our region.
- Macro data trends provided by the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SC-DHEC) in recent days are not trending in a positive direction as of yet.
- Localized data in Oconee and Pickens Counties have been more encouraging.
Return to Work Notifications
Faculty and staff will receive a notice of at least seven days prior to asking them to return to campus.