Volunteers needed to help move in first-year students
With Move-In Week quickly approaching, the University Housing & Dining team needs your help.
Volunteers are needed on Friday, Aug. 17 and Saturday, Aug. 18 to welcome new students to Clemson for the 2018–19 academic year. Make a lasting impression on students and families by helping unload cars and carrying belongings to assigned rooms.
Five volunteer shifts are available both days:
10:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
To register as a volunteer, simply follow the process below:
- Click HERE to register.
- Choose the residential location where you would like to volunteer.
- Click the orange ‘View’ button.
- Click ‘Sign Up’ on your preferred time and enter your email address in the blue box.
- Read and accept the liability waiver, click ‘I agree’ in the left corner and then continue.
- Fill out participant information and click ‘Save & Done.’ You will receive a confirmation email of your volunteer location, date and time.
Volunteers with new student move-in will be responsible for assisting in the following residential communities:
Friday, Aug. 17
- Douthit Hills (East)
Saturday, Aug. 18
- Calhoun Courts
- Core Campus
- Lightsey Bridge