CLEMSON UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF NURSING
- Undergraduate: 525
- Master’s: 111
- Doctoral: 24
- Non-degree: 2
- Total: 662
- Bachelor of Science
- Accelerated Second Degree
- RN/BS Completion
- Master of Science
- D. in Healthcare Genetics
- Doctor of Nursing Practice *
- The School of Nursing is one of only 44 nursing education programs designated by the National League for Nursing as a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education, one of the highest honors in nursing education.
- The School of Nursing is nationally accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- The School of Nursing is home to the first interdisciplinary Ph.D. in healthcare in the nation.
- School of Nursing graduates have a nearly 100 percent job placement rate within three months of graduation.
- The School of Nursing is one of the most competitive programs at Clemson, routinely ranked among the top 2.
* Pending approval from the Southern Association of Colleges and School’s Commission on Colleges.