Eugene T. Moore School of Education honors outstanding students
Clemson University’s Eugene T. Moore School of Education honored students for their achievements during the 2015-2016 academic year at its annual Honors and Awards Ceremony, held April 9 at the University Center in Greenville.
The award recipients were as follows:
- Blue Key Academic and Leadership Award – Alexis Craft
- Phi Kappa Phi Certificate of Merit – Emily Carpenter
- Undergraduate Emerging Leader Award – Abigail Seelig
Eugene T. Moore School of Education Awards
- Williston Wightman Klugh Award – Anna Anderson, Christopher Hannah, Kylee Read
- Morris A. King Award of Excellence – Melissa Potter, Elizabeth Shevlin
- Phi Delta Kappa Award – Andrew Sobeski, Bernadette Wersinger
- John C. Richardson Award for Excellence in Special Education – Madeline Butzer
- Learn, Serve, Care Award – Jenna Weed, Ciara Wood
- American Legion Award – Adam Hosler, Amber Watkins
- Certificate of Recognition for Excellence – Laura Dekle, Allie Gaddis, Daly Rivas
Dean George Petersen and Associate Dean Dave Barrett presented the awards. The Scholarship, Honors and Awards Committee organized the awards ceremony and was chaired by Lienne F. Medford and included Frederick Buskey and Joe Ryan. The Eugene T. Moore School of Education includes the Departments of Educational and Organizational Leadership Development, Education and Human Development and Teaching and Learning.