24 staff members selected for Clemson University Staff Development Program
CLEMSON — Twenty-four staff members at Clemson University have been selected for the seventh year of the university’s Staff Development Program (SDP).
The goal of the program is to allow staff members to grow personally and professionally while at the same time strengthening their engagement with the university. Participants must complete 150 hours of personal and professional development, university-related service and core curriculum activities geared towards increasing the engagement between participants and the university as a whole. Peer review committees oversee the process and help participants stay on track with their goals.
“It is a great day at Clemson University to give 24 permanent staff members the opportunity to achieve their professional, service, and personal goals in the Staff Development Program,” said Leigh Dodson, Staff Development Program incoming committee chair. “We are thrilled that the University’s Administration continues to advocate for this meritorious program for our own staff at Clemson University!”
The 24 staff members participating in the program for 2016-17 are:
- Frederick “Phil” Brooks, Info Resource Consultant I, University Housing & Dining;
- Ralph E. “Trey” Burrell III, Agriculture/Animal Associate II, Musser Fruit;
- William L. “Bill” Coburn, Lab Technologist III, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering;
- Kristina Corbett, Account/Fiscal Analyst III, Office Admin & Research Support;
- Toni Crocker, Administrative Assistant, Records & Registration;
- Bonnie Duncan, Stu Services Program Coordinator II, Undergraduate Admissions;
- Susan K. Eller, Account/Fiscal Analyst II, Student Affairs Business Office;
- Talitha C. Ellington, Administrative Coordinator II, CUICAR Partnership Office;
- Matthew J. Fischer, Building/Grounds Supervisor II, Crop and Equipment Services;
- Shelly Geer, Administrative Assistant, Athletics/Vickery Hall;
- Kathy D. Glenn, Administrative Assistant, School of Accountancy;
- Cheryl L. Hayes, Administrative Manager I, Parking & Transportation Services;
- Kevin V. Hendricks, Information Resource Consultant I, Network Services & Telecomm;
- Keith Jones, Info Resource Consultant I, University Facilities:Support Services;
- Angela J. “Janet” Lollis, Administrative Coordinator I, Internal Audit;
- Joshua Morgan, Program Coordinator II, University Libraries;
- Tina K. Parker, Agricult/Animal Associate I, Research Services;
- Jodi Redlinger, Account/Fiscal Analyst II, Office Admin & Research Support;
- Elise Schnabel, Research Associate, Genetics and Biochemistry;
- Barbara A. Smith, Stu Services Program Coordinator. II, Environmental Engineering and Earth Science;
- Orenthia S. Smith, Building/Grounds Spec. II, University Facilities:Custodial-Recycle Svs;
- Gregory L. Telley, Procurement Specialist I, University Facilities:Support Services;
- Harry J. Thomas, Procurement Specialist II, Housing & Dining; and
- David VanDeventer, Building/Grounds Supervisor II, University Facilities:Custodial-Recycle Services.
Congratulations to all of our 2016-17 Clemson University SDP Participants!